If you want to explore few attractions with the flexibility to choose from a diverse selection, Go City's Bangkok Explorer Pass is the best choice for you. Save up to 50% compared to regular admission prices*, select 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 top Bangkok attractions from a list of over 25 and explore for 60 days from your first visit!
Before becoming Thailand's capital in 1782, Bangkok was a small fishing village located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Now, it's a vibrant metropolis where the old and the new merge and ancient traditions blend with the rhythms of an ultra-modern city. Use the digital guide provided to decide your itinerary and simply show your pass at designated ticketing areas. The hardest part may be deciding where to go first!
Your choice of 25+ attractions includes:
- 90-Minute Authentic Thai Massage Treatment at Let’s Relax Spa
- King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk
- Go! Thai Cooking School (Cooking Class With 5 Dishes)
- Ancient City
- Golden Dome Cabaret Show
- Bangkok Canal Tour
- Patpong Museum
- 2-Hour Meridian Dinner Cruise (International Buffet)
- Chao Phraya River Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Boat with English-speaking Guide
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Grand Palace Walking Tour ...and more! Find out the most up-to-date lineup here.