Enjoy amazing views of the Las Vegas Strip from the best perspective - the sky. Soar high above the world-famous neon landscapes including Bellagio, Allegiant Stadium, Caesars Palace, High Roller, Wynn Las Vegas, The STRAT, Circa, historic downtown and more. This ultimate flight over Las Vegas is a 12–15-minute experience offering stunning views above this iconic destination. Fly in a luxury Airbus helicopter featuring leather theater-style seating and wrap-around glass for enhanced visibility. Guests will be introduced to their experienced pilot and escorted to the helicopter for a briefing. This award-winning aerial adventure is the experience of a lifetime!
Earn 15 points per $ spend
Las Vegas Strip helicopter tour
- See Las Vegas from above on this breathtaking 15-minute flight
- Admire the extraordinary views of iconic landmarks
- See Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand and more
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels within five miles from the Strip
- 12-15 minute helicopter flight
- Pre-flight champagne toast
McCarren International Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas prior to the tour
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- You will receive the exact time of your flight along with your booking confirmation
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge, and other applicable charges
- Adult US passengers of 18 years or older are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-US passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport
- No-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund
- Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs. Guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs (South Rim 1,100 lbs)
- Children over the age of 2 will be required to purchase a child's seat but children under the age of 2 can travel on the adult’s lap
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
What people say about this experience
Based on 3 reviews from verified customers
Value for money
KPFrom United States of America - August 2023
Traveled with family
18 - 24 years old
Amazing experience! Was contacted directly by the company to change the time of the flight and to notify that we had to make our own way to place as t ...
AnonymousFrom United States of America - July 2023
ChrisFrom Germany - August 2022
Traveled with family
35 - 44 years old
Die Helikopter Night Tour ist ein echtes Erlebnis. Wenn man in Las Vegas ist, kann ich das nur empfehlen. Ein unvergesslicher Moment und ein fantastis ...
Book now to explore Meow Wolf's extraordinary Omega Mart exhibit and admire artwork from international and local artists in Las Vegas!
Combine two Las Vegas attractions in one ticket, visit the Madame Tussauds museum then enjoy a 20-minute gondola ride with a singing gondolier.
Enjoy 360-degree views of Las Vegas at the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower observation deck. Complement your experience with a daring thrill ride.
Real stories and events of Mob history revealed through interactive and engaging exhibits, an experience unlike any other.
Book this tour now to visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend with a local Navajo guide and enjoy roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas!